Welcome to the Quad Cities Basement Remodel page.
Below is a List of services That-British-Painter provides for Quad Cities basement remodel Jobs.
- Complete tear out of existing substrates including drywall, old studs, floor coverings used in the previous basement remodel.
- Work with homeowners to plan design for new basement remodel layout. (where to build the 2x4 walls)
- After the walls get installed then comes the new wiring and insulation.
- 1/2 green-board next on all walls built for that British painter basement remodels.
- Finishing the drywall to a level 5 finish.
- Apply primer to all surfaces.
- Trim out and install all doors, baseboard and window trim filling all nail holes.
- Caulk in all trim and prime
- Paint ceiling if drywall
- Paint trim package
- Paint walls with 2 coats of quality paint
- Install electrical outlets and light fixture and this basement remodel is almost done
- Install floor coverings, options include tile, slate, hardwood floors, carpet the choice is yours.
Conversely If you are looking for a more modest Quad Cities basement remodel then That British Painter could paint your block walls and Epoxy your concrete floors for a fresh clean look ( great value if your looking to sell your house without investing too much into a basement remodel.
Looking for a great bid on a Quad Cities basement remodel just give That British Painter owner Darren a call at 309-791-2270 and schedule a FREE written estimate.